Below are the types of accounts offered and their respective requirement.
Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are all accepted. These are the only forms of Credit Cards we will authorize for use on accounts. All orders must be paid in advance.
There will be no reimbursement for any credit card fees associated with this type of account. The Account Holder authorizes M&M to use this method of payment for any and all open invoices at any time.
The Dealer Account Holder represents they are an authorized user on any and all credit cards provided for form of payment to M&M. Requirements:
- A Copy of the Account Holder's state resale tax certificate.
- Completed Credit Card Authorization form. A new form must be completed each time a card expires or a new card is submitted for use on the account.
- Signature by business owner and/or corporate officer.
In order for M&M Merchandisers to approve NET TERMS for the Account Holder, the below requirements must be met.
- A fully completed and signed NET TERMS Application form must be filled out.
- The NET TERMS Application must be signed by the business owner or corporate officer.
- Account Holder must remit payment within the approved terms via wire transfer, ACH or Company Check. Failure to do so will result in a 1.5% late fee added to the past due amount owed each month.
- A Copy of the Account Holder’s state resale tax certificate.
All payments must be made in US Dollars.
Account Holders may submit orders for processing via the methods listed below.
- Via email to the Account Holders M&M Account Representative.
- Via the M&M Website, www.mmwholesale.com.
- Via phone to the Account Holders M&M Account Representative.
Backorders will be cancelled and new orders must be placed once the product becomes available.
Shipping: Orders placed prior to 12:00 p.m. CST will be shipped the same day providing all payments have been made and the Account Holders account is in good standing. Orders received after 1:00 p.m. or on Holidays or weekends will ship on the next business day.
- M&M will not drop ship under any circumstances.
- M&M will choose the most economical method of shipping based on varying factors related to the product and geographical location of the Account Holder.
- At no time will M&M refund any freight or other associated fees for delayed shipping.
- All orders processed will be on a Prepaid and ADD basis, meaning all associated shipping costs are paid in advance.
- M&M will offer UPS, USPS and FEDEX as their only options for small package shipments.
- At no time will M&M be responsible for any damages due to shipping.
- M&M will offer a best choice LTL Carrier on items that require LTL shipping.
- Account Holder is responsible for any and all charges associated with shipping of all orders processed by M&M regardless of carrier.
- M&M will not ship to APO/FPO addresses or any international addresses.
- * Any additional shipping charges for expedited services will be the Account Holder’s responsibility.
- In the case a shipping account is provided no shipping cost will be refunded under ANY circumstances
- All charges are calculated at time of invoicing.
- Any refund process will be done as an account credit on file with M&M.
- All credits issued by M&M will be done by issuing credits to the Account Holder’s account to be used on future purchases made by the Account Holder.
- The practice of short pays, offsets or deductions from invoices will not be tolerated or allowed.
- At no time will M&M accept responsibility for inaccurate information on products being offered. While M&M constantly reviews/updates information on products available it is the responsibility of the Account Holder to represent each product they are selling in the most accurate way possible.
- M&M accepts no responsibility implied or otherwise as to the legality of selling any of its products online or otherwise. Certain products such as pepper spray or stun guns may not be legal to sell in certain states or municipalities and it is the responsibility of the Account Holder to determine where to legally offer these and any other products.
- While M&M makes every effort to ensure accurate pricing and availability information for each of its products this information can change at any time without notice.
- All information disseminated to the Account Holder is proprietary to M&M and it is the responsibility of the Account Holder to keep the information confidential.
- Some manufacturers have a Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy or MAPP and the Account Holder agrees to abide by these pricing structures.
- All returns will require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number be issued.
- M&M will refuse or destroy any and all products returned without a RMA.
- The RMA is valid for 30 days once issued and is only valid for the product and customer information originally provided.
- All returns should be sent to M&M Merchandisers/Returns, 1923 Bomar Avenue, Fort Worth, Texas 76103.
- The RMA # must be clearly appear on the outside of the return packaging.
- Any product returned that is not found to be defective will be charged a 10% restocking charge provided all necessary accessories, product, instruction manuals and the retail box is in NEW condition.
- A 10% restocking fee will be applied to all non-defective/buyer remorse returns.
- If all RMA criteria are not adhered to the product will be returned to the Account Holder and all associated shipping charges will be charged to the Account Holder credit card on file.
- All returns must be sent freight prepaid. Any return sent any other way will be refused.
- Returns will be processed for credit only to the Account Holder’s account.
- All products M&M offers will carry a 90 day warranty.
- M&M will not accept any return of product for any reason after 90 days.
- All new accounts must place a qualifying order within the first 30 days of opening in order to keep the account active.
- As of today, all new accounts must have a physical store front to be considered for an account.
- Orders must be placed at least bi-annually in order to keep the account active.
- All accounts that are inactive after 2 years will be closed. Account Holder's will need to speak with a Sales Representative for qualification to reopen the account.
- If at any moment the Account Holder decides to end their account with M&M Merchandisers, please let the account representative know to close the account.