M&M Merchandisers, also referred to as M&M, offers several types of accounts for its drop ship dealers, also referred to as Etailers. Below are the types of accounts offered and their respective requirement.
Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are all accepted. These are the only forms of Credit Cards we will authorize for use on Etailer accounts.
There will be no reimbursement for any credit card fees associated with this type of account. The Etailer authorizes M&M to use this method of payment for any and all open invoices at any time.
The Etailer Dealer represents they are an authorized user on any and all credit cards provided for form of payment to M&M. Requirements:
- A Copy of the Etailer state resale tax certificate.
- Completed Credit Card Authorization form. A new form must be completed each time a card expires or a new card is submitted for use on the account.
- Signature by Etailer owner and/or corporate officer.
- Signed Copy of the Etailer drop ship guide.
In order for M&M Merchandisers to approve NET TERMS for the Etailer, the below requirements must be met.
- A fully completed and signed NET TERMS Application form must be filled out.
- The NET TERMS Application must be signed by the Etailer owner or corporate officer.
- Etailer must remit payment within the approved terms via wire transfer, EFT, ACH or Company Check. Failure to do so will result in a 1.5% late fee added to the past due amount owed each month.
- A Copy of the Etailer’s state resale tax certificate.
Direct Pay ACCOUNT:
A Direct Pay account may be established for certain Etailer’s. This type of account will pay in advance for all shipments via wire transfer. M&M will not ship any orders for this type of account until such time all funds have been received and verified.
- All pertinent Banking information must be supplied to M&M via a completed NET TERMS Application.
- Signed NET TERMS Application by the Etailer owner or corporate officer.
- A Copy of the Etailer’s state resale tax certificate.
All payments must be made in US Dollars.
Etailers may submit orders for processing via the methods listed below.
- Via email to the Etailers M&M Account Representative.
- Via the M&M Website, www.mmwholesale.com.
- Via phone to the Etailers M&M Account Representative.
Backorders will be cancelled and new orders must be placed once the product becomes available.
Orders placed prior to 12:00 p.m. CST will be shipped the same day providing all payments have been made and the Etailer account is in good standing. Orders received after 1:00 p.m. or on Holidays or weekends will ship on the next business day.
- M&M will not drop ship internationally under any circumstances.
- M&M will choose the most economical method of shipping based on varying factors related to the product and geographical location of the Etailer’s customer.
- At no time will M&M refund any freight or other associated fees for delayed shipping.
- All Etailer orders processed will be on a Prepaid and ADD basis, meaning all associated shipping costs are paid in advance.
- M&M will offer UPS, USPS and FEDEX as their only options for small package shipments.
- At no time will M&M be responsible for any damages due to shipping.
- Any items that are shipped on the behalf of the Etailer via LTL Common carrier will be done on a prepaid and add basis, meaning all associated shipping costs are paid in advance.
- M&M will offer a best choice LTL Carrier on items that require LTL shipping.
- Etailer is responsible for any and all charges associated with shipping of all orders processed by M&M regardless of carrier.
- In the event an order is refused by the Etailer’s customer for any reason the Etailer is still responsible for all related freight charges and a 10% restocking fee.
- M&M will not ship to APO/FPO addresses or any international addresses.
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii will be shipped via the most economical way possible and at the sole discretion of M&M.* Any additional shipping charges for expedited services will be the Etailer’s responsibility.
- In the case a shipping account is provided no shipping cost will be refunded under ANY circumstances
- The Etailer is requesting to purchase products from M&M for the Etailer’s sole benefit and discretion and no relationship between the Etailer and M&M exists nor is implied. The Etailer is solely responsible for the collecting of payment, including but not limited to, all applicable sales tax, duties, shipping/freight or other charges from their customer. At no time will M&M directly bill the Etailer’s customer.
- All charges are calculated at time of invoicing.
- Any refund process will be done as an account credit on file with M&M.
- All credits issued by M&M will be done by issuing credits to the Etailer’s account to be used on future purchases made by the Etailer.
- The practice of short pays, offsets or deductions from invoices will not be tolerated or allowed.
- M&M will provide approved Etailer accounts access to products available for resale online via our FTP site upon request.
- At no time will M&M accept responsibility for inaccurate information on products being offered. While M&M constantly reviews/updates information on products available it is the responsibility of the Etailer to represent each product they are selling in the most accurate way possible.
- M&M accepts no responsibility implied or otherwise as to the legality of selling any of its products online or otherwise. Certain products such as pepper spray or stun guns may not be legal to sell in certain states or municipalities and it is the responsibility of the Etailer to determine where to legally offer these and any other products.
- While M&M makes every effort to ensure accurate pricing and availability information for each of its products this information can change at any time without notice.
- All information disseminated to the Etailer is proprietary to M&M and it is the responsibility of the Etailer to keep the information confidential.
- Some manufacturers have a Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy or MAPP and the Etailer agrees to abide by these pricing structures. All products that have a MAPP will be identified on the ftp site and the pricing will reflect the MAPP pricing.
- All returns will require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number be issued.
- M&M will refuse or destroy any and all products returned without a RMA.
- The RMA is valid for 30 days once issued and is only valid for the product and customer information originally provided.
- All returns should be sent to M&M Merchandisers/Returns, 1923 Bomar Avenue, Fort Worth, Texas 76103.
- The RMA # must be clearly appear on the outside of the return packaging.
- Any product returned that is not found to be defective will be charged a 10% restocking charge provided all necessary accessories, product, instruction manuals and the retail box is in NEW condition.
- A 10% restocking fee will be applied to all non-defective/buyer remorse returns
- If all RMA criteria are not adhered to the product will be returned to the Etailer and all associated shipping charges will be charged to the Etailers credit card on file.
- All returns must be sent freight prepaid. Any return sent any other way will be refused.
- Returns will be processed for credit only to the Etailer’s account.
- All products M&M offers will carry a 90 day warranty.
- M&M will not accept any return of product for any reason after 90 days.
- Must have a working website with a TLD (Top Level Domain)
- Etailers without the afore mentioned will be charged a $99 set up fee. This fee is refundable upon a 90 day average of over $1,000 a month in sales.
- Refund will be issued as a credit on the etailers M&M account to be used towards future purchases.